Subject: Re: improving the graphs

From: Jeff Weisberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:03:23 -0500 (EST)

|     Can we change the time scale? and in next versions change the "y" and 
| time range dynamicly? Some times is useful to watch in details some graph 
| section...
|    May be you can send us how graph data is storage, and then each one can 
| made a customized graph...It is posible?

I was about to reply telling you the parameters you can set
to change the time range, but then I checked. the code is there,
but you cannot actually configure the values. I'll fix that.
soon, you'll be able to say:

	gr_xrange_samples:	30hours
	gr_xrange_hours:	4weeks
	gr_xrange_days:		1year

oh, I've also recently added code so that things like '30hours'
will work for most things that take a time duration. such as
	frequency:  5min
	retrydelay: 45sec

as far as the y axis, if you do not like the range that
gets dynamically selected, you can override it with:
	gr_range: 0-1000

---

From: "Gonzalo Perez Brun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:48:55 -0300

Thanks very much!!!!

>From: Jeff Weisberg <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: Discussion about Argus <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: improving the graphs
>Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:03:23 -0500 (EST)
>
>_______________________________________________
>http://argus.tcp4me.com/
>[email-masked]
>http://www.tcp4me.com/mailman/listinfo/arguslist

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/