Subject: Combine SNMP Data?

From: Jake Pollmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:24:39 -0600

Is is possible to combine stats from more than one source into one
graph?  For example, I'd like to sum the ifOutOctets from four
different routers to get the current total utilization of wan links. 
I didn't see anything obvious from the mailing list or a quick glance
at the source.

On a tangent, it would be even better if I could use the same graphs
to do 95% caclulations.  I don't believe the current data rentention
is appropriate for long term calculations that require precision.  How
easy would it be to use RRD's for the backend data?

Thanks,

Jake Pollmann
[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert G. Werner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:38:54 -0700

On 08/18/2005 2:24:39 PM -0700, Jake Pollmann
<[email-masked]> shouted from a passing locomotive:
> _______________________________________________
> http://argus.tcp4me.com/
> [email-masked]
> http://www.tcp4me.com/mailman/listinfo/arguslist
> 
Maybe you need to look at Cricket.  I think that would serve you
better for graphing stuff.

-- 
In Reach Technology:    http://www.inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner
[email-masked]

Tel: 559.304.5122

  Gentlemen, I want you to know that I am not always right, but I am
  never wrong. -Samuel Goldwyn