Subject: endless notify's

From: august macbeth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:00:56 -0700

hey all, 

i just got argus going and love it.. i seem to be getting endless
email's like below.. i had snmp monitoring setup initially, but now i
dont have it setup, and  i dont have any notify's setup therefore i
would think i shouldn't be getting these:

Subject: Argus RESENT
28929 Top:<hostname>:SNMP_.1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.10.1_<fqdn> is DOWN
- 06/Apr 16:43

the "06/Apr 16:43" is the same on all the emails, not sure why it keeps
getting sent.. 

any help appreciated, 
~august

---

From: Jeff Weisberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:56:37 -0400 (EDT)

| ps aux | grep argus doesn't show anything...
[...]
| ...then that last line is repeated a bunch of times.. if i delete this
| file, and check 10 minutes later its created again. (not sure if that
| helps)
| 
| any other ideas? 

argus is running.

remove the grep.