Subject: errors from arguscgi

From: "Jeremy Kister" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:25:28 -0400

every other time arguscgi is loaded, i receive three lines of errors in my
http logs:
Use of uninitialized value in string ne at
/home/hostedsites/argus.example.net/www/cgi-bin/arguscgi line 123.
Use of uninitialized value in scalar assignment at
/home/hostedsites/argus.example.net/www/cgi-bin/arguscgi line 124.
Use of uninitialized value in string ne at
/home/hostedsites/argus.example.net/www/cgi-bin/arguscgi line 145.

fwiw, i do not have timezone configured in my config.

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net/

---

From: Jeff Weisberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:03:03 -0400 (EDT)

| every other time arguscgi is loaded, i receive three lines of errors in my
| http logs:
| Use of uninitialized value in string ne at
| /home/hostedsites/argus.example.net/www/cgi-bin/arguscgi line 123.
| Use of uninitialized value in scalar assignment at
| /home/hostedsites/argus.example.net/www/cgi-bin/arguscgi line 124.
| Use of uninitialized value in string ne at
| /home/hostedsites/argus.example.net/www/cgi-bin/arguscgi line 145.
| 
| fwiw, i do not have timezone configured in my config.

I assume you are running arguscgi with mod_perl?

if you don't want to see warnings, turn off the warnings
(which I believe is the default).
add something like 'PerlWarn Off' to your apache conf.

	--jeff