Subject: Can one use the % sequences in plain messagedn/up statement ?

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:58:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello All ,  Should just try this but all I have is a 
production monitoring system to play with so I thought it alot better to ask 
than charge ahead .

 	Can one use the % sequences in plain messagedn/up statement ?
 		Tia ,  JimL
-- 
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+
| James   W.   Laferriere | System   Techniques | Give me VMS     |
| Network        Engineer | 663  Beaumont  Blvd |  Give me Linux  |
| [email-masked] | Pacifica, CA. 94044 |   only  on  AXP |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+

---

From: Jeff Weisberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:28:29 -0500 (EST)

| Can one use the % sequences in plain messagedn/up statement ?

if you go to http://argus.tcp4me.com/notif.html
at the bottom, it lists all of the % sequences that
can be used in messagedn/up