Subject: Graphing Fails

From: Martin Boese <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:28:40 +0100

Hi,

some month ago we switched on graphing. Now more and more graphs fail
to graph. We get a pink image displaying the text: 

  ARGUS CGI: GRAPH ERROR. cannot generate graph. picasso failed. see
  web server error log.

I the stderr of the arguscgi.pl script I get 

  data point out of order at /usr/local/lib/argus/picasso line 131
  picasso failed. cannot generate graph image.

This only seems to affect the 'Samples' Graph. We have on many (but
not all) data sources.

Running on FreeBSD 7.4 / amd64 / Perl v5.8.9 / lighttpd 1.4.28 / mod_cgi

Any ideas how to fix this?!

Thanks,

Martin

-- 
Internet Technologies Angola / MAXNET
Tel:    +244 (227) 286 000 / (924) 770 290 / (924) 770 291
Skype: internet-technologies-angola
Mobile: +244 927 986444
Mail: [email-masked]
Web: http://www.internet.ao/