Subject: unpack and pluck syntax

From: "Gonzalo Perez Brun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:36:51 -0300

Hi every one!!!
Sombody know where i can find the unpack and pluck syntax documentation?
Thanks all!!

_________________________________________________________________
Regístrate en el nuevo Windows Live Messenger beta. 
http://imagine-msn.com/minisites/messenger/default.aspx?locale=es-ar

---

From: Jeremy Kister <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 12:41:48 -0500

> Sombody know where i can find the unpack and pluck syntax documentation?

http://www.google.com/search?q=pluck+site:argus.tcp4me.com
http://www.google.com/search?q=unpack+site:argus.tcp4me.com

That's it.

-- 

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./

---

From: "Gonzalo Perez Brun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:07:53 -0300

I saw http://argus.tcp4me.com/xtservices.html time ago, but I want to know 
how to cut the data from a frame.....
thanks anyway....

>From: Jeremy Kister <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: Discussion about Argus <[email-masked]>
>To: Discussion about Argus <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: unpack and pluck syntax
>Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 12:41:48 -0500
>
>_______________________________________________
>http://argus.tcp4me.com/
>[email-masked]
>http://www.tcp4me.com/mailman/listinfo/arguslist

_________________________________________________________________
Las mejores tiendas, los precios mas bajos, entregas en todo el mundo, 
YupiMSN Compras: http://latam.msn.com/compras/