Subject: Using a template language

From: Roberto Alsina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:07:41 -0300

While I am a big fan of argus, I have to say the HTML output is... not all 
that great.

Are there any plans of moving it to use some sort of template language?

If there is, I can probably help writing some nicer templates, which can later 
be modified by people who are not perl programmers...

Best regards,
   
-- 
 ("\''/").__..-''"`-. .         Roberto Alsina
 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  KDE Developer (MFCH)
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'  http://lateral.netmanagers.com.ar 
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'     The 6,855th most popular site of Slovenia   
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'       according to alexa.com (27/5/2007) 
                    
Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. 
Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, 
by definition, not smart enough to debug it. --Brian W. Kernighan