Subject: Argus Devel Errors

From: "Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:46:12 -0500

Hi all,

	I installed the latest Argus Devel version (20050206) and received the following errors when trying to start it up :

Bareword "bios::reads" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /usr2/Argus/lib/BaseIO.pm line 33.
Bareword "bios::writes" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /usr2/Argus/lib/BaseIO.pm line 33.
Bareword "bios::timeouts" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /usr2/Argus/lib/BaseIO.pm line 33.
Bareword "bios::timefs" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /usr2/Argus/lib/BaseIO.pm line 33.
Bareword "bios::inits" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /usr2/Argus/lib/BaseIO.pm line 33.
Bareword "bios::shuts" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /usr2/Argus/lib/BaseIO.pm line 33.
Bareword "bios::settos" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /usr2/Argus/lib/BaseIO.pm line 33.
Bareword "bios::addtfs" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /usr2/Argus/lib/BaseIO.pm line 33.
Compilation failed in require at /usr2/Argus/sbin/argusd line 20.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr2/Argus/sbin/argusd line 20.

Just a heads up..  

If there's a developers list, please feel free to punt me there..  :)

-- 
---------------------------
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
Engine / Technology Programmer
[email-masked]
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
---------------------------
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the Tao of Programming."