Subject: FW: argus-dev-20050320 - problems

From: "Aaron Gee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:23:13 -0500

The following problems exist with argus-dev-20050320:
/usr/local/lib/argus/picasso  Can't locate Chart/Strip.pm in @INC
Strip.pm isn't being built during install, this creates several issues.

Instalation Details:

Argus: Default install, default locations
Operating System: RHEL-3
GD install: Custom built from source in /usr/local/lib GD.pm was built
against this library.

This machine monitors some of our asterisk servers, and the ability to
monior PRI port usage is critical.

Aaron

---

From: "Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:13:40 -0500

>Strip.pm isn't being built during install, this creates several issues.

I also discovered this last night.  All graphing stopped for me.. 
(although, I'm sure the data is still intact)

>monior PRI port usage is critical.

It doesn't appear that any data is being lost.  The loss of graphs is
annoying, however.  If you downgrade to the last dev version, graphing
functionality will return.  (tested this myself and it works fine)

-- 
---------------------------
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
Engine / Technology Programmer
[email-masked]
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
---------------------------
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the Tao of Programming."