Subject: RE: Web_logs

From: "Giordano, Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:14:16 -0400

I have a question about the Web Logs contained on the bottom of the Argus
group & item pages.  If I have multiple items go down inside a group, then
only the first item's log is displayed on the bottom of the page.  

Example :

Status: down since 7 19:04:43 2004

start

elapsed time

% up

% down

times down

Today 

  8 00:00:00 2004

14:25:54 

  0.00

  100.0

0

Yesterday 

  7 18:51:48 2004

5:03:00 

  2.55

  97.45

1

This Month 

  7 18:51:48 2004

19:28:54 

  0.66

  99.34

1

This Year 

  7 18:51:48 2004

19:28:54 

  0.66

  99.34

1

   _____  

size=2 width="100%" align=center> 

7 19:04:43 2004 

down 

TRANSITION - Item 1

 

Item 1 and many others are down, however just the one message is displayed.

Any thoughts?  I'm running Argus 3.3.

-Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: bryan giordano [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 6:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Web_logs

_______________________________________________

http://argus.tcp4me.com/

[email-masked]

http://www.tcp4me.com/mailman/listinfo/arguslist

Please do not transmit orders or instructions regarding a UBS account by
email. The information provided in this email or any attachments is not an
official transaction confirmation or account statement. For your protection,
do not include account numbers, Social Security numbers, credit card
numbers, passwords or other non-public information in your email. Because
the information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential,
proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure, please notify us
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer
if you have received this communication in error.  Thank you.

UBS Financial Services Inc.
UBS International Inc.