Subject: Override Functionality

From: "McKinnon, Joe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:01:16 +1000

Hi,

We use a lot of custom scripts, and are wondering if there is a way to have
the override button function like the following.

If test is in override state, then the test is skipped.

Alternatively is there a nice way to query the status of a test, to see if
it's overridden and therefore abort the custom test, before it fires of a
page.

Cheers Joe.

/**************************************************\
*                                                  *
* Joseph McKinnon BSc.                             *
* Systems/Database Administrator                   *
* Royal Automobile Club of Queensland              *
* Member, System Administrators Guild of Australia *
*                                                  *
* Phone: (07) 3361 2876                            *
*                                                  *
\**************************************************/ 

Please Note:

This communication has been sent on behalf of The Royal Automobile Club of
Queensland Limited (RACQ).  The information contained in this communication
may be privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, disclosure or copying of this communication is expressly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete
it immediately.  RACQ and its associated entities do not warrant or
represent that this communication (including any enclosed files) is free
from electronic viruses, faults or defects.