Subject: Check ACL for every object in notify lists

From: Sebastian Claßen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:14:24 +0200

Hi @all...

I found it very useful if Notification List would be object sensitive.
So only notifications for the current object are shown, and only thoose
the user has the permission for.

Browsing the code shows me the author already thought about this. ;) So
i decided to try the implementation. The Patch is attached.

Only Problem: The "Ack All" button won't act as one would guess any
more. It will still ack all notifies instead of all shown. So i
implemented a workaround, a "Mark All" Button which simly checks all
checkboxes with java-script. Not very nice, but works well.

-- 
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Claßen, Postmaster
freenet.de AG, Willstätterstraße 13, D-40549 Düsseldorf
Phone: +49 (0) 211 / 53087-522
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Prof. Dr. Helmut Thoma
Vorstand: Eckhard Spoerr (Vors.), Axel Krieger,
          Stephan Esch, Eric Berger
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 74048