Subject: argus under mod_perl

From: "Jeremy Kister" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:12:37 -0500

not sure if the docs should mention this, but I had to fiddle with
CGI/Cookie.pm before Argus would run under mod_perl (Apache 1.3.27, mod_perl
1.29, perl 5.8.1

76c76,77
< $raw_cookie = $r->headers_in->{'Cookie'};
---
> #$raw_cookie = $r->headers_in->{'Cookie'};
> $raw_cookie = $r->header_in ('Cookie');

before this change, I got an internal server error in my browser, and the
following in my logs:
perl_tie_hash: Can't locate object method "TIEHASH" via package
"Apache::Table" at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.1/CGI/Cookie.pm line 76.
[Fri Jan 30 04:58:09 2004] [error] Can't call method "FETCH" on an undefined
value at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.1/CGI/Cookie.pm line 76.

Jeremy Kister
www.jeremykister.com/jeremy/

---

From: Jeff Weisberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:39:11 -0500 (EST)

| not sure if the docs should mention this, but I had to fiddle with
| CGI/Cookie.pm before Argus would run under mod_perl (Apache 1.3.27, mod_perl
| 1.29, perl 5.8.1

hmmm, odd.

I know I have argus+mod_perl working with perl 5.8.0 and 5.8.2
it may be a bug with 5.8.1 (or something)

	--jeff