Subject: Is there a Method to clear the 'State transitions' ?

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:06:35 -0900 (AKST)

Hello All ,  Since most of our statistics are acquired yearly & then we 
have to present a new statistics stack on the next year .

 	I've been wondering if there is a Method to clear the 'State 
transitions' ? So we have our fresh look at this year .

 	I also believe that it would be nice to have for clearing them up after 
the final device has been added ,  Maybe as long as several months later ,  so 
can begin monitoring with cleaned stats .

 		Tia ,  JimL
-- 
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
| Network&System Engineer | 3237     Holden Road |  Give me Linux  |
| [email-masked] | Fairbanks, AK. 99709 |   only  on  AXP |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

---

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 09:03:13 -0900 (AKST)

Hello All ,

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010, Mr. James W. Laferriere wrote:
> 	Hello All ,  Since most of our statistics are acquired yearly & then 
> we have to present a new statistics stack on the next year .
>
> 	I also believe that it would be nice to have for clearing them up 
> after the final device has been added ,  Maybe as long as several months 
> later ,  so can begin monitoring with cleaned stats .

 	Not that I've waited along time or anything ,  I am on lists that it 
takes people 1-2 Months before a reply will be seen ,  They check that inoften .

 	But ,  Ouch no one knowing a way to clear old & possibly inaccurate 
'State transition' logs .

 	Ok ,  Can I change this request to add a Functionality to 'Clear State 
transition logs' ?

 		Tia ,  JimL