Subject: Re: Argus high priority send

From: "Charles Tweedy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:57:08 -0400

Thank you very much :) That will do the trick. 

God speed to Virginia Tech victims here in Virginia.

>>> [email-masked] 4/19/2007 9:51:05 AM >>>

On 19 Apr 2007 08:37:15 -0400,
"Charles Tweedy" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>  
> I would like Argus to send all my alerts with a high priority tag so I can get a red envelope. How is this possible? Thank you very much.
>  

Hi!

Create a new notification method and use that instead of the default one.

Example:

Method "highprioritymail" {
        command: /usr/sbin/sendmail -t
        send: From: %F\nTo: %R\nSubject: %O %S\nMIME-Version: 1.0\nContent-Type: text/plain\nPrecedence: bulk\nX-Priority: 2\n\n%M %T %C
}
notify:         highprioritymail:[email-masked]

Greetings
-- 
Robert Sander                     Senior Manager Information Systems
Epigenomics AG    Kleine Praesidentenstr. 1    10178 Berlin, Germany
phone:+49-30-24345-0                            fax:+49-30-24345-555
http://www.epigenomics.com             [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
http://argus.tcp4me.com/
[email-masked]
http://www.tcp4me.com/mailman/listinfo/arguslist