Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Argus Code: argus-dev-20100109.tgz

From: Argus Notifier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 00:35:17 -0500

Hi.  I am the automated New Argus Code program that announces new
releases of Argus on this mailing list.  Take note that I not only
announce stable code, but unstable development code as well.

I have found that 
http://www.tcp4me.com/code/argus-archive/argus-dev-20100109.tgz has 
been released.

There have been 1570 lines (of mostly code) added and 840 lines
removed (for a net gain of 730 lines) since the last release.

See 
http://jeremy.kister.net/code/argus/argus-dev-20090222-argus-dev-20100109.diff
for more details.

---

From: Andrew D Kirch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 00:54:24 -0500

Just figured I'd say hi and thanks to Jeff for all his efforts.  I have
to note that the user community is way bigger than this list seems
because he made an easy package that almost any idiot can use without
breaking it.  (After some of the stuff I've put in a config though the
key word is almost).

Andrew

On 1/15/2010 12:35 AM, Argus Notifier wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> http://argus.tcp4me.com/
> [email-masked]
> http://www.tcp4me.com/mailman/listinfo/arguslist