Problem with Argus

Emilio Escobar eescobar at ayustar.com
Wed Apr 7 17:34:58 EDT 2004

Hi, I've had argus running for a while now. I had to make the lamest thing
ever and was to reboot the box, now whenever I try to log into argus it
doesn't give me a login error it sets the title to "Redirecting." so the
authentication is no problem but it redirects me to the login page instead
of the Top one

Any ideas?

Emilio Escobar  eescobar at ayustar.com                        /
Ayustar Corp.

Software Development                                               /
Dial-up Access / Wireless Access

Security Administrator                                               /
For the best service call 787-440-3232

- Great spirits have always encountered strong oppositions from mediocre
minds. -