Web_logs

Giordano, Bryan Bryan.Giordano at ubs.com
Thu Apr 8 15:14:16 EDT 2004

I have a question about the Web Logs contained on the bottom of the Argus
group & item pages.  If I have multiple items go down inside a group, then
only the first item's log is displayed on the bottom of the page.

Example :

start

elapsed time

% up

% down

times down

Today

14:25:54

  0.00

  100.0

0

Yesterday

5:03:00

  2.55

  97.45

1

This Month

19:28:54

  0.66

  99.34

1

This Year

19:28:54

  0.66

  99.34

1

   _____

size=2 width="100%" align=center>

down

TRANSITION - Item 1

Item 1 and many others are down, however just the one message is displayed.

Any thoughts?  I'm running Argus 3.3.

-Bryan