Problems with login page.

Jose Escobar jescobar at ayustar.com
Mon Apr 12 15:28:57 EDT 2004

Following up on Emilio’s problem, the problem consists of the following.

I go to the login page, I type in the username ‘guest’ and as soon as it
tries to redirect it sends me back to the login page.

The URL is the following: http://argus.ayustar.net/argus?func=login
No password required.

The browser accepts cookies, and there is no errors or msgs on the webserver
error_log nor the argus log.

Argus was compiled with the following options:
--data_dir=/var/argus --lib_dir=/usr/local/lib/argus
--bin_dir=/usr/local/sbin --db_type=DB_File

Thank you in advance,

 Jose F. Escobar Machin
 IT Manager
 Ayustar Corporation
 Tel 787.440.3232
 Fax. 787.281.7888
 Email: jescobar at ayustar.com
 http://www.ayustar.net

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Ayustar Internet - 787-440-3232]