Problems with login page.

Jeremy Kister argus-01 at jeremykister.com
Mon Apr 12 22:28:53 EDT 2004

On Monday, April 12, 2004 4:20 PM, Jeff Weisberg wrote:
> | The URL is the following: http://argus.ayustar.net/argus?func=login
> | No password required.
[...]
> works for me.
> are you sure your browser is accepting cookies?

Hrm... I just loaded the above url, and it does not work for me.  The web
server does not even attempt to give me a cookie -- it just seems to refresh
the login page upon submit.

I do see, however
<form method="post" action="/argus?func=login"
in the html source

i've seen some versions of CGI.pm only work with either Get or Post, and
specifically not both -- this could lead to the problem of CGI parsing
func=login and ignoring the post...  although I have only had experience
visa-versa -- CGI reading the Post and not paying attention to the Get.

This wouldnt make sense though, if it works for Jeff/Neil.

Jeremy Kister
www.jeremykister.com/jeremy/