Navigation links disappeared

Joel Gray Joel at smartz.com
Thu Dec 9 15:55:26 EST 2004

Hello all,

I recently (this morning) upgraded from version 3.2 to 3.3.  The upgrade
went ok as far as I can tell, however the links on the pages are no
longer there.  When I go to the Top page, no links are available on the
left.  I do have all of my monitor groups and I can drill down into
them.  When doing that, the only link I have on the left is the "Top"
link.

Looking at the rendered HTML, I noticed that all of the missing links as
well as some other missing titles for columns being out put as <a
href="...."><L10N Display Config></a>.  What was the <L10N> tag for?  I
removed those tags from the necessary .pm files in /usr/local/lib/argus
(backing up the originals of course) but I am not sure what their
purpose was.

Can anyone tell me if removing those tags will cause me problems?

Thanks in advance
-Joel