Setting up Dependencies

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Fri May 21 09:45:07 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 09:38, Jeremy Kister wrote:
> the object you are trying to depend on is not called
> 'Top:RAS_Boxes:Patton_2:Ping'
>
> it is probably called something like Top:RAS_Boxes:Patton_2:Ping_1.2.3.4

Oh.  :)  That would make sense :)  I didn't realize the IP was part of
the object identifier ...

> once you change that, either wait for argus to see the file has changed, or
> issue a 'argusctl hup';  all should then be good.

I gave that a shot and it works as expected, thanks!  I appreciate the
information!

This helps a TON ...

> Jeremy Kister
> http://jeremy.kister.net/

Thanks!

--
---------------------------
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
friz at godshell.com
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone
and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the
source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the
Tao of Programming."