Feature request: Check Now function

Jeremy Kister argus-01 at jeremykister.com
Thu Oct 7 00:34:09 EDT 2004

arguscgi and argusctl could force a real-time status query of an object,
irrelevant of it's next scheduled poll time.

For example, lets say an object's frequency is 3600, is deemed down, and I
fix the problem right away
instead of having to wait until the next scheduled poll (or restarting
argus) we could have a hyperlink in the right menu for 'Check Now' or some
such.

if the currently navigated (or specified) object is a parent object, all
child objects should be polled.
i'd imagine we'd want dependencies checked, too.

Note: I'm not suggesting the polling schedule table be altered.
--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net/