messageup, messagedn in Subject: of notify email

Jordan Kojouharov argus at jnet.eu.org
Fri Oct 22 02:37:10 EDT 2004

Hi there,

I've been using argus for a while now, and keep getting impressed with
the number of different features I keep discovering - what a great bit
of software!

I would like to be able to display the 'messageup' and 'messagedn' text
in the SUBJECT of the notify email, as well in the body.

Is there a way to set that up from within the config file, or do i need
to change the Notify.pm and NotMe.pm to suit my needs.

I had a look at the list archives, as well as the FAQ and doc, and my
search has proven fruitless - maybe i've missed something?

any help is appreciated,
Jordan