Graphing Help

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Tue Apr 5 18:29:57 EDT 2005

Hi all,

    At some point I seem to have completely lost graphing on my system.
I have no idea what triggered it, nor do I know how to fix it..

    I've checked through the argus log, and my httpd error logs and I
see nothing wrong.  The graph data is being updated, but none of the
graphs are being created correctly.  Can someone point me in the right
direction as to what I should be checking?  I would really love to put
the cgi into some sort of debug mode and *see* what's going on ...

Thanks!

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
friz at godshell.com
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the Tao of Programming."