DARP TCP slave issue

Jeremy Kister argus-01 at jeremykister.com
Wed Aug 3 16:25:10 EDT 2005

On 8/3/2005 1:11 PM, Gonzalo Perez Brun wrote:
>       I asked the same things. Do you obtain it?
>> On 8/1/2005 10:00 AM, Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold wrote:
>> I asked about DARP some time ago..  What's the cost?  How do I get it???

Just send an email to argus at tcp4me.com, requesting the price for DARP.
You'll probably have to kiss-up, too.  A message that would probably get
the author's attention below:

--

Subject: DARP purchase

Hi Jeff,

I think your DARP idea kick ass.  I love Argus and you're certainly the
best perl programmer I have ever known.  If I were a woman, I'd want you.

Please provide pricing information for DARP [and optionally some of your
time for helping to get it going].

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net/