Too many notifications

Shawn Scott sscott at nassaubroadcasting.com
Wed Aug 17 15:02:16 EDT 2005

Are you sending your notifications to a Microsoft Exchange Group by
chance? I had similar problems when I tried to do this however I got 7
identical emails each time something went down. I think this is a bug
because when I took the group out of the notify list and added
individual addresses it worked fine.