Combine SNMP Data?

Robert G. Werner robert at
Thu Aug 18 21:38:54 EDT 2005

On 08/18/2005 2:24:39 PM -0700, Jake Pollmann
<jake.pollmann at> shouted from a passing locomotive:
> Is is possible to combine stats from more than one source into one
> graph?  For example, I'd like to sum the ifOutOctets from four
> different routers to get the current total utilization of wan links.
> I didn't see anything obvious from the mailing list or a quick glance
> at the source.
> On a tangent, it would be even better if I could use the same graphs
> to do 95% caclulations.  I don't believe the current data rentention
> is appropriate for long term calculations that require precision.  How
> easy would it be to use RRD's for the backend data?
> Thanks,
> Jake Pollmann
> jpollmann at
> Arguslist at
Maybe you need to look at Cricket.  I think that would serve you
better for graphing stuff.

In Reach Technology:

Robert G. Werner
robert at

Tel: 559.304.5122

  Gentlemen, I want you to know that I am not always right, but I am
  never wrong. -Samuel Goldwyn