Too many notifications

Wadams, Peter T (Adecco Tech - Boise) peter.wadams at hp.com
Fri Aug 19 10:59:54 EDT 2005

I may have figured it out, and possible found a bug.  I get multiple
emails if I've made a change to the "config" file.  If I reboot after
making a change, I only get one message - as it should be.  But, if I
make one change, I'll get 2 emails....Etc.  The reason I was getting 22,
was because I added 22 servers and saved after each one.  Once I
rebooted everything was fine.  So, I've been testing it out with several
saves and reboots and it is consistant.  Anyway, just thought I'd let
everyone know in case someone else is dealing with this.  If anyone can
think of a way around this, I would be much abliged, but if not, it's
not the end of the world to reboot every time.  Thanks!

Pete.