help & info needed

Scott Hiemstra scott at hiemstra.us
Tue Aug 30 23:12:31 EDT 2005

Marquis,

Perhaps you can provide the list with a little information first so we can
help a little more.

What answers did you give to the questions asked during step 4 of the
config?

Where is your web server installed and what web server are you using?

Those should give us enough information to answer most of your questions.

Symlinks are made with the command "ln" and getting the permissions right
requires the command "chmod".  You can find some more basic UNIX command
here http://www.indiana.edu/~uitspubs/b017/ or in one of the many UNIX books
available online or in stores.

Let us know if you need more assistance,
Scott