error log - child caught SIGHUP

Drew Thomson drew at acecommunications.com.au
Tue Dec 13 14:36:51 EST 2005

Ah okay so 2 is normal.  That's good!  I will keep an eye on it today and see how it goes.  -drew

No wonder why I was getting so many notify msgs when something went down. Hehe

Thanks guys.

Regards,

Drew Thomson
Network/IT Support
Ace Communications Group Pty Ltd

T: 1300 668 562
T: +61 3 9562 1433
F: 1300 304 672
F: +61 3 9562 1466
E: drew at acecommunications.com.au
A: Suite 8, 2 Compark Circuit, Mulgrave VIC 3170 (Mel Ref: 71 A12)

NOTICE - This communication contains information which is confidential and the copyright of Ace Communications Group Pty Ltd or a third party. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete and destroy all copies and telephone Ace Communications Group Pty Ltd +61 3 9562 1433 immediately. If you are the intended recipient of this communication you should not copy, disclose or distribute this communication without the prior authority of Ace Communications Group Pty Ltd.

Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Ace Communications Group Pty Ltd. Except as required by law, Ace Communications Group Pty Ltd does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.