Cronjob confusion

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Mon Jul 18 19:09:42 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Can someone help me clear up some confusion?  It surrounds this little
snippet :
         Service SYS/disk {
            uname: root
            label: root
            arg: /
            graph: yes
            maxvalue: 15
            cron "0 0 * * * *" {
               func: override
               text: Backup In Progress
               expires: 600
               mode: manual
            }
         }

If I understand correctly, the cron function *should* kick in at
midnight, and last for 10 minutes.  Correct?  My logs currently show this :

Jul 18 19:06:54 jake Argus[18087]: OVERRIDE -
Top:Servers:Corbin:Disk_Space:root - Backup In Progress

Why would the cron be activated now?

Thanks!

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
friz at godshell.com
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the Tao of Programming."