Notifications problem.

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Thu Jun 2 17:23:26 EDT 2005

Gonzalo Perez Brun wrote:

> I! I am using My own notification system, and I found something
> strange. When I declare this method, argus don´t read de
> configuration's next line.
>     Somebody knows whats is happening?
>
>     THANKS FOR ARGUS! Make my work easier.
>
> Gonzalo.
>

> Method "CorreoElectronico" {
>        # command: /bin/postie -host:10.1.1.4 -to:%R  -s:%M
> -msg:%O-%S-%T -from:monitoria-drago
>         command: /home/comunica/ArgusMensajes.sh %O %S %T{"%T
> %d/%m/%Y"} %R
>        }

Don't quote me, but I believe you need a send: line...    For your
example, it looks like you want this :

Method "CorreoElectronico" {
   command: /home/comunica/ArgusMensajes.sh
   send: %O %S %T{"%T %d/%m/%Y"} %R
}

It also may be the brackets you use in the command ...  Try using []
instead of {}

And lastly..  Where is this defined?  I found when I first installed
Argus, if the Method was not defined before the first group, argus would
fail to start...

Hope that helps!

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
friz at godshell.com
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the Tao of Programming."