Graphing with Argus?

Rionel.J Jeudy rionelj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 11:25:11 EDT 2006

I recompiled argus after installing GD.pm, but i am still having the
following issues.

The graphs are been generated, but they do not show on the argus screen.

I am getting at the e-mail regarding down nodes, but when I click
notifies on the argus page it says there is no notifications

How can I fix these issues?

Here is a look at my directories:

root at NetMon:/var/argus/gcache# ls
Top:Firewall:ROUTER:ny_router.days.thumb.png
Top:Firewall:ROUTER:ny_router.samples.thumb.png
Top:Firewall:ROUTER:ny_router.hours.thumb.png

root at NetMon:/var/argus/notify# ls
2984  2985  2986