Acking objects manually

sqrex sqrex at poczta.fm
Fri Aug 18 11:19:57 EDT 2006

Hi
First, I want to thx U guys for great job.

I`ve got question about acking objects.
I wanna have objects acked manually by some shell or perl script. Is
there any way to do this ?
I tried to change manually line "status: active" to "status: acked" in
notify directory but it didn`t help. I tried also telneting to port 80
and sending "GET /cgi-bin/arguscgi?func=ntfyack;idno=5896 HTTP/1.1" but
it require login first and i don`t know how to do this without breaking
telnet sesssion.

I`m using argus 3.4 on linux machine.

If there is any way to do this, please let me know about this.

Regards,
Giker