argusctl hup removes overrides

Nathan Butler nbutler at corp.fortunecity.com
Thu Jan 12 16:54:36 EST 2006

I've been running argus for awhile now and I've recently come across the
problem when I hup argus after configuration changes that all overrides
are lost and I have to re-override everything. This started occurring
after a migration of argus from one server to another.

I've downloaded the entire archive list and grepped through it but I
haven't found anything pertaining to this type of problem. I'm thinking
its a permissions issue within the data directory but I'm not sure.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Nathan