Log format information request

Marquis Thibodeau mthibodeau at conceptreseau.net
Wed Jul 12 06:31:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

I would like to have some information about the log file format in the stats
directory.

I want to make a customized summary report based on the data that is in the
log file. I want to have the record meaning (description) and also how to
recalculate the date from the number in this file.

Thanks

Marquis