Argus Version Checking

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Wed Jul 19 17:14:24 EDT 2006

Jeff Weisberg wrote:
> The example argus config file contains a snippet
> that can be used to check if there is a new version of argus:
>

> if you are using this, can you please verify that you have not
> inadvertently lowered these settings.
>
> thanks!

Is this a general "OMFG you're killing my server" request?

I have 2 of these running, one for general release and one for
snapshot..  Both of which are set to the defaults you defined...

Quite a handy tool as I use it to watch for other software updates such
as ClamAV, Spamassassin, and even the Cymru Bogon list..  :)

--
--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
friz at godshell.com

"Live in the present, remember the past and fear not the future for it
doesn't exist and never shall.  There is only now."
 - Saphira