Template a service

Frithiof Jensen (AH/LMD) frithiof.jensen at ericsson.com
Mon May 8 03:59:00 EDT 2006

Doable!

I did it by using the #include directive to include files, each
containing a template. The template should be located on a separate path
from Argus's default directory or it will be pulled in on the top level.

PS:

I.M.O. it might be well worth scripting it anyway - in my experience it
quickly becomes very tedious and boring work to coordinate Argus and
Cacti configurations with what happens in DNS.

Mvh,
Frithiof Jensen B.Sc. E.E.
System Developer
Ericsson Telebit A/S