Background image and sound not working

Erni Juniati ejuniati at armtec.com
Wed Sep 20 15:00:12 EDT 2006

Jeremy,
I realize you don't deal with web server problem but I have tried to put the
background image and sound in many possible ways but they are not working.
Here is how I install it:
config file and all other web files are is in /var/argus/
arguscgi is in /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/
I tried putting "imgs" folder in /var/argus/ as well as /usr/local/apache/,
but both are not working.
Other than that Argus has been great. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Tks,
Erni