Argus at 1 Month

J-Michael Roberts jmroberts at iagltd.com
Thu Mar 8 09:05:42 EST 2007

I've had Argus running for 56 days straight - no problems, no worries,
and it lets me get a good night's sleep without worry.

As for my wishlist - I'd like to see an add-on that allows for
configuring from the interface.  Sure, I can SSH into the box and make
my changes - but being able to do it right in the interface where I'm
looking at the systems in question would be a nice bonus.

-J