func=rss

Scott Hiemstra shiemstra at h2.com
Tue Sep 25 10:28:00 EDT 2007

I'm aware rss is still listed in the "Future" section of the site but I also
notice it is pretty stable and reliable within 3.5 so I've been playing with
it.  Something I would like to do is tie into it with our in-house rss
aggregator which is PHP based.  I'm encountering issues when I attempt to
run the script because argus requires authentication to access the
"?func=rss" function.

Is there a way to disable authentication when accessed from this script, ip
address, disable just for rss or pass the login information through the rss
function?

Scott