Custom Notifies

Sagi Brody sagi at webair.com
Fri Jul 25 10:59:12 EDT 2008

Jeremy,
	Great suggestion, I've used this system and its working
perfectly!

Another question - Can I use any of the argus CLI tools to validate a
service?

I have an interface that allows me to add/remove/modify service
definitions, which then builds the argus config file. Instead of having to
reload argus to verify all the services are defined/working properly, is
there anyway I can pass a config snippet to argus and see if it detects
the service is up/down?

Thanks,

Sagi Brody
Webair Internet Development, Inc.
Phone: 1 866 WEBAIR 1
Fax: 516.938.5100
http://www.webair.com
sagi at webair.com
AIM: webairsagi
ICQ: 146240554
We are interested in any feedback you might have about the service
you received. Please contact our technical support consumer care manager
directly 1.866.WEBAIR1 or e-mail customercare at webair.com