Howto link back into Argus ? ie: have a mailserver view at multiple places .

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Fri Mar 7 18:06:13 EST 2008

 	Hello All ,  Since my last two questions went unanswered I have moved
onto larger questions ;-) .

 	What I'd like to do is have one instance that tests my mailserver But I
want to put a (url?) link back into argus to give me the same data as if I were
at the primary drill down location .

 	ie:
 	TOP ->	+ -> mail servers -> mailserver .
 		+ -> Joe's bar and grill -> mailserver .
 		+ -> mail statistics -> mailserver .

 	Where mailserver is the same place & statistics as the top most .

 		Tia ,  JimL