Notifying within hosts and services

Percy Kwong psk at psk.net
Thu May 1 16:59:20 EDT 2008

I have a service within a group that needs a script to be run to restart
that service if it goes down.  I was wondering if I define a method to
run the script and place an "notifyalso: Mymethod" within the service
definition if that would be possible?

Basically, I would like to run the restart script only for that service
and for no others within the group or host.

Do I need to create a separate group for that one service and place the
notifyalso statement within the new group definition or can i just
specify the notifyalso command within the service definition for the
existing group?

Thanks In Advance.