dependancy question

Scott Hiemstra shiemstra at h2.com
Thu Oct 22 15:27:41 EDT 2009

Not tested but something like this should work.

Group "Feed_ap" {
	Group "Feed_su" {
		hostname: some.router.ip
		Service Ping
		Group "Cust_1" {
			hostname:	some.hostname1
			depends: Top:Feed_ap:Feed_su:Ping_some.router.ip
			Service Ping
		}
		Group "Cust_2" {
			hostname:	some.hostname2
			depends: Top:Feed_ap:Feed_su:Ping_some.router.ip
			Service Ping
		}
		Group "Cust_3" {
			hostname:	some.hostname3
			depends: Top:Feed_ap:Feed_su:Ping_some.router.ip
			Service Ping
		}
	}
}