Services not showing on Unack'd Page

Sagi Brody sagi at webair.com
Tue Oct 27 12:21:26 EDT 2009

At this point I'm thinking my whole "Unacked Notifications"

page wont update at all. Which files in what directories govern this?
How do i clear it out?

Thanks,
Sagi Brody
Webair Internet Development, Inc.
Phone: 1 866 WEBAIR 1
Fax: 516.938.5100
http://www.webair.com
sagi at webair.com
AIM: webairsagi
ICQ: 146240554
We are interested in any feedback you might have about the service you
received. Please contact our technical support consumer care manager
directly 1.866.WEBAIR1 or e-mail customercare at webair.com