[ANNOUNCE] New Argus Code: argus-dev-20100109.tgz

Andrew D Kirch trelane at trelane.net
Fri Jan 15 00:54:24 EST 2010

Just figured I'd say hi and thanks to Jeff for all his efforts.  I have
to note that the user community is way bigger than this list seems
because he made an easy package that almost any idiot can use without
breaking it.  (After some of the stuff I've put in a config though the
key word is almost).

Andrew