Test against integer from TCP/URL request

Scott Hiemstra shiemstra at h2.com
Mon Oct 25 14:29:47 EDT 2010

I'm attempting to read an integer from an http request where in a browser the page is displayed as "0", "155" or something like that.  The mime type of the page is text/plain and I have verified there is no HTML being returned, just a number.  I'm trying to setup the test using maxvalue: 3 but it doesn't appear to be using that test.  Is it possible to test the value of returned http content against one of the extended tests?  If so, how would I go about doing that?  If you look at the most recent result below, you will see I only want to test against the "0" at the end of the result.  If it isn't possible, how would you go about testing something like this if you were required to?

Attempted config:
Service TCP/URL {
	frequency:	3600
	hostname:	services.myhost.com
	label:	CF Undeliverable
	maxvalue:	3
	messagedn:	Check crappy Coldfusion mail service for failed messages.
	messageup:	Failed messages have been cleared from crappy Coldfusion mail service.
	uname:	CF Undelierable
	url:		http://services.myhost.com/cf_undeliverable.cfm
}

Most recent result = "HTTP/1.1 200 OK Connection: close Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:20:35 GMT Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET Content-Type: text/plain 0"

# argusctl status
ARGUS/2.0 200 OK
status:    running
version:   dev-20100109
perlver:   5.8.8
osinfo:    Linux 2.6.18-194.11.3.el5 i686
darpmode:  master
objects:   370
services:  244
notifies:  5