Hep installing Argus on Lighttpd

cippa lippa settecplus at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 08:29:40 EST 2012

Ok, I made a small step forward. There is a little problem in Debian with lighttpd and cgi-bin (see
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=345554).
The solution was simply adding the two following lines to lighttpd.conf and enabling mod_alias and mod_cgi (they already were by defaults):

$HTTP["url"] =~ "/cgi-bin/" { cgi.assign = ( "" => "" ) }
alias.url = ( "/cgi-bin/" => "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/" )
Now, I can access http://myhost/cgi-bin/arguscgi

But I get back a "Unable to access Top 200 OK" error, which  I really think is related to wrong permissions...

Luc