argus install on centos

mustafa mustafa at almuqeet.net
Wed Nov 21 12:16:03 EST 2012

Hi All,

I am new to argus and wished to install it on my centos server and give it a
try as I heard it can monitor asterisk server traffic also.

I am in the half way of installation. I have done everything exactly so far
according to 'INSTALL' file instructions however would anybody tell me
please what exactly do I need to do in the following step?:

8. configure your web server

      + be sure that $datadir is writable by the www user (or whatever uid
your

        web server runs as)

I mean which URL I need to access to configure the same?

Regards,