Recent Activity Log & Overrides

Scott Hiemstra shiemstra at h2.com
Tue Dec 10 10:47:40 EST 2013

Not sure if this is already possible through some config file voodoo or if this would be a feature request.  Is it possible to modify the recent activity log entries for overrides to provide a little more information?  Info like whether the override was an auto vs manual and when it expires/expired I could see as being helpful.

Also, is there any method to extend an override other than removing it and then adding a new one?  I've always thought that would be a nice feature and just never bothered to ask about it.

Thanks in advance,
Scott