Schedule Checking

Steve Smith ssmith94132 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 14:50:38 EDT 2016

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the reply. I got it figured out (below). I'm a "learn by
example" guy and the links to the docs for schedules are unavailable.
Luckily I was able to find an (almost working) example in the archives.

----

Group "Server MS Access" {
	autoack:	yes
	frequency:	15min
	messagedn:	Peacht Access is DOWN
	messageup:	Peacht Access is UP
	sendnotify:	yes
	Service Prog {
		command:	cat  /home/steve/data/2015proc.txt
		debug:	yes
		expect:	\bMSACCESS\b
		Schedule testing {
			mon 0500 - 1900 => yes