How do I get more descriptive message in the subject line

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Wed Jun 30 12:24:34 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 11:49, Jeff Weisberg wrote:
> see:
>   http://argus.tcp4me.com/notif.html
>
> scroll down to "Adding Other Notification Methods"

I'm a tad confused...

The message{up,dn} fields are put within the object configuration and
are for the message body, or subject?

And the send field in the Method object, is that the subject or body?

--
---------------------------
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
friz at godshell.com
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone
and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the
source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the
Tao of Programming."