TCP/HTTPS makes argus restart

Dariush Forouher dariush at forouher.de
Thu Mar 25 16:14:03 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 20:34, Jeff Weisberg wrote:

> you removed the HTTPS test and everything worked correctly?

Yes, it took quite a while until I figured out which one caused the
problem. After removing this service Argus runs fine for now nearly 24
hours.

> I cannot reproduce the problem here. if you send me the
> name/address of your web server I can try a TCP/HTTPS
> test to it from here and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks, you can use https://www3.brgs.org. It's the specific webserver
made public via portforwarding (what shouldn't make any difference,
AFAIK).

I'll install try and install Argus on a different server to see if it
happens there as well.

ciao
Dariush