Can this List be changed

Jeremy Kister argus-01 at jeremykister.com
Wed Mar 31 01:47:30 EST 2004

On Tuesday, March 30, 2004 4:40 PM, Joe McKinnon wrote:
> Is it possible to add to the subject header the mailing list name?
> Reason being I like to keep these emails, and the easiest way is to have
rule
> that looks for [ARGUSLIST] and throws the messages to a different folder.

Some suggestions until you get a different response:
There is a plethora of good sorting fields in the header of each message
from the Argus mailing list.
among others, you can check that
is in the message/Internet header.

if your MUA cant sort by fields in the header (Outlook Express), and don't
mind a slightly less reliable (via false positive) method, check for
http://www.tcp4me.com/mailman/listinfo/arguslist
being in the message body.

Jeremy Kister
www.jeremykister.com/jeremy/