Memory leak ?

Fire Eater fire at HomeSlice.LandShark.Net
Sun Apr 17 20:09:32 EDT 2005

Linux
perl 5.8.5
Yes I cut my config down to just the one file and started from one host
and increased by one with a  restart after each addition restarted.
normally Argus (in Top) takes 10 -12 M
I watched top skyrocket
It eventually consumes all 512 RAM and 1G swap