Memory leak ?

Jeff Weisberg jaw+arguslist at tcp4me.com
Wed Apr 20 21:03:12 EDT 2005

| Yes I cut my config down to just the one file and started from one host
| and increased by one with a  restart after each addition restarted.
| normally Argus (in Top) takes 10 -12 M
| I watched top skyrocket
| It eventually consumes all 512 RAM and 1G swap

ok. I was able to reproduce the problem.
The problem is your recursive depends (the
services depending on their parent).

I just uploaded a new tarball which fixes
the issue (it won't crash), but I'm not sure
what you're trying to do with those depends--
and there is probably a better way to do it.

	--jeff