Scalability

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Sun Jan 30 21:52:31 EST 2005

All,

    I'm wondering how much data Argus can reasonably be asked to
handle.  Does anyone know what the largest installation is to date, and
the type of hardware it's running on?  Can Argus run threaded?

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
friz at godshell.com
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the Tao of Programming."