Cron Confusion.. Continued... *ugh*

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Mon Sep 12 20:22:03 EDT 2005

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold wrote:

> I also thought taht *maybe* the issue was with where in the config I
> had cron declared.  The other night I moved the definition to be at
> the "top" of the service definition, and to my surprise, it seems to
> have worked.  It's worked for the past 2 days.  This morning, I
> adjusted the cron time to something non-zero and I'm waiting to see
> what happens tonite...

So, this worked for one night.  The following night, the cron didn't
work, and it hasn't since.  I'm going to try restarting argus now and
see if the cron works tonite.  I suspect it will..

If so..  What information can I provide to determine the cause and fix
for this?

Thanks!

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
friz at godshell.com
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the Tao of Programming."