no web interface

Jeff Weisberg jaw+arguslist at tcp4me.com
Mon Jan 9 11:37:15 EST 2006

| However, I do agree that the documentation is very weak and you have to
| do a lot of trial and error until it "clicks" for you, and you see the
| simplicity of it - a problem that could be easily fixed with just a
| basic "getting started" & and "for example" type guide (which doesn't
| exist).

as the author, the documentation is just right and obvious.

but also as the author, I've never been a new user, and
perhaps don't have a good perspective on what is and isn't
clear to a new user.

it would be great if someone else were to add a basic
"getting started" and "for example" type guide to the wiki:

	http://argus.tcp4me.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl