monitor free disk space

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Mon May 15 12:03:59 EDT 2006

Roger Fishwick wrote:
> well now that's interesting, I remember looking at this (and have just
> looked again) and I am missing part of the story.  The examples dir
> has a config-agent which looks interesting and I can 'figure' but I
> never did work out what/where the agent was so I could install it on a
> another machine and play...

I've been using argus-agent for ..  wow.. it has to be over a year or
more now..  Anyways, it works out perfectly.  In fact, I've extended it
a little bit on my own to add some other monitoring as well..  :)  Very
versatile..  I love argus..  Best thing out there!

--
--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
friz at godshell.com

"Live in the present, remember the past and fear not the future for it
doesn't exist and never shall.  There is only now."
 - Saphira