How messagedn and messageup work? I'D like to have them in the body of theE-mails

Rionel.J Jeudy rionelj at gmail.com
Wed May 31 17:49:36 EDT 2006

Hi Jeremy
cold you elaborate further, i am confused by your answer.

See config below:
I'D like to have (messageup and messagedn) as the body of the E-mail
should the host is unreacheable.
so far I've not been able to do so.

i was able to get note: fw01 is down as my subject like,
not I'd like to have an explicit body for my E-mail.

what is wrong with my config?
how should i fix it?
Do you have an example, when you have an explicit subject and body for
the E-mail?

I want to use messageup and message down for each host

Group "Terminal Servers" {
frequency: 32
sendnotify: yes
renotify: 86400