Problem with Cron and notifyalso

Jeff Weisberg jaw+arguslist at tcp4me.com
Wed Feb 21 12:34:21 EST 2007

|     cron "59 17 * * * 1,2,3,4,5" {
| 		    func:        setparam
| 		    param:       notifyalso
| 		    value:       mail:paging at krcastlemaine.com.au
|     }
|
| However, it doesn't seem to want to work for me.
| I've also tried using various "argusctl setparam" type entries, also to no
| avail.
| Any kick in the right direction here would be very much appreciated.

'notifyalso' is the name of the parameter as you would put
it in the config file, but the setparam function wants the
name of the parameter as argus knows it internally.

internally, argus calls this parameter 'notify::notifyalso'

you can get a list of all of the parameters as argus knows
them with the command:
	argusd -E

or at:
	http://argus.tcp4me.com/debug-details.html