arguscgi permission denied

Jeff D jeffd at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Jan 5 17:36:29 EST 2007

i am attempting to setup argus as a replacement for our current
monitoring system.  all permissions seem to be fine, the services are
running and tests are returning machine down messages.

however, i cannot seem to access the web interface.  trying to access
the arguscgi  through the browser gives me this message in my httpd
log file:

(13) Permission denied: access to /cgi-bin/arguscgi denied.

I saw another previous post about modifying the argusd script but do
not feel that is the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Jeff D